Symbol of Hamshen

What is Hamshen? Why this forum exists?
Что такое Амшен? Для чего существует форум?
Hamshen''e inch pona? As forume inchi homar a? Vum deia?
Ի՞նչ է Համշենը: Ինչո՞ւ է ստեղծվել այս ֆորումը։

Symbol of Hamshen

Postby avetik » 24 Jun 2008, 20:00

Hello, friends!..

We are tying to identify something what symbolizes Hamshen. It can be anything that is uniquely identifies Hamshen or people of Hamshen. A plant? An animal? Maybe a season? A mountain? A special ornament? This will help us to make a logo for this forum. Your suggestions are greatly valued!..

For starters, how about these things:

* Mocu (Modja) - a hen
* Oncura (Ondjura) - a plant
* Finidk, Gaghin - a hazelnut
* Khenotsi - a barrel to make butter from cow's milk

Thanks!..

(Somebody, please translate this to Turkish and Armenian as well. Thank you!).

Дорогие друзья,

Помогите, пожалуйста, выбрать предмет олицетворяющий Амшен. Это может быть предмет, растение, животное, гора, орнамент, время года... Нам бы хотелось использовать эти символы для создания особого лого для нашего ресурса.

Мне приходят на ум следующие вещи:

* Моджу -- курица
* Онджура -- растение
* Фундук -- лещинный орех
* Хноци -- бочка для взбивания масла из коровьего молока

Заранее благодарим за помощь!..

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby hayk » 24 Jun 2008, 23:01

Варианты которые еще можно рассмотреть:
- лавровишня (cherry-laurel, ձվաղ)
- кямяча
- амшенская груша (hamshenian pear or qifir pear)
User avatar
hayk
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:04

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby LaLa » 25 Jun 2008, 00:14

...
Last edited by LaLa on 28 Jun 2008, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Who does Not Know the Truth , is simply a Fool ,
But who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie , is a Criminal.
User avatar
LaLa
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 08 Jun 2008, 01:59
Location: Yerevan

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby avetik » 25 Jun 2008, 06:01

LaLa wrote:How about psysical symbols ? Nice eyes or a big nose for example ? :roll:

A big nose Hamshetsi? That's something new, I've never seen such a person. Care to show a picture, by chance?..

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby LaLa » 25 Jun 2008, 13:22

...
Last edited by LaLa on 28 Jun 2008, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
Who does Not Know the Truth , is simply a Fool ,
But who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie , is a Criminal.
User avatar
LaLa
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 08 Jun 2008, 01:59
Location: Yerevan

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby hagop » 26 Jun 2008, 07:44

Khenotsi/khenetsi (both the object and the name) would be recognizable to the Hamshen people of Hopa, Rize and Russia as well as to the rest of the Armenians.

The name dzevagh (the fruit) and dzevagheni (its tree) would be recognizable to the Hamshen people of Hopa and Russia. The object would be recognizable to all three.
hagop
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 26 Jan 2007, 01:25
Location: Boston, USA

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby avetik » 26 Jun 2008, 14:19

Thanks, Hagop jan, I think we should make a poll and ask which one of the two to choose.

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby hayk » 26 Jun 2008, 15:27

I agree with you Avetik, but we need collect all variants at first and then start a poll.
User avatar
hayk
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:04

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby hayk » 26 Jun 2008, 17:16

hagop wrote:Khenotsi/khenetsi (both the object and the name) would be recognizable to the Hamshen people of Hopa, Rize and Russia as well as to the rest of the Armenians.

The name dzevagh (the fruit) and dzevagheni (its tree) would be recognizable to the Hamshen people of Hopa and Russia. The object would be recognizable to all three.


Hagop, what you think about gaghin, mushmul (Мушмула японская, Loquat, Eriobotrya japonica), hamshenian pear (qifir pear)?
User avatar
hayk
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:04

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby hagop » 27 Jun 2008, 07:50

Hayk,

I believe gaghin (findik) doesn't have the importance in Rize Hamshen it enjoys elsewhere in the Black Sea areas. But the pear may be a good suggestion because the Hamshen people from Rize and Hopa have different types of pears. If you can post a picture of it, perhaps they would be kind enough to give their names of pear varieties and take part in the poll as Avetik suggested.
hagop
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 26 Jan 2007, 01:25
Location: Boston, USA

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby İLLETYUS » 24 Sep 2008, 16:26

avetik wrote:Hello, friends!..

We are tying to identify something what symbolizes Hamshen. It can be anything that is uniquely identifies Hamshen or people of Hamshen. A plant? An animal? Maybe a season? A mountain? A special ornament? This will help us to make a logo for this forum. Your suggestions are greatly valued!..

For starters, how about these things:

* Mocu (Modja) - a hen
* Oncura (Ondjura) - a plant
* Finidk, Gaghin - a hazelnut
* Khenotsi - a barrel to make butter from cow's milk

Thanks!..

(Somebody, please translate this to Turkish and Armenian as well. Thank you!).

Дорогие друзья,

Помогите, пожалуйста, выбрать предмет олицетворяющий Амшен. Это может быть предмет, растение, животное, гора, орнамент, время года... Нам бы хотелось использовать эти символы для создания особого лого для нашего ресурса.

Мне приходят на ум следующие вещи:

* Моджу -- курица
* Онджура -- растение
* Фундук -- лещинный орех
* Хноци -- бочка для взбивания масла из коровьего молока

Заранее благодарим за помощь!..



WHAT ABOUT THE "PUŞİ"
User avatar
İLLETYUS
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Jul 2008, 14:37

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby avetik » 25 Sep 2008, 04:11

What does "pushi" mean?.. It is interesting, I don't think we have seen any of that in Abkhazia and South Russia, where Hamshetsi Armenians live today.

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby İLLETYUS » 25 Sep 2008, 15:03

avetik wrote:What does "pushi" mean?.. It is interesting, I don't think we have seen any of that in Abkhazia and South Russia, where Hamshetsi Armenians live today.


HAVE A LOOK :wink:

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo938742.htm
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo696930.htm
User avatar
İLLETYUS
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Jul 2008, 14:37

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby avetik » 29 Sep 2008, 00:08

Oh, I see. Thanks. Well, what is the history of pushi? Where did it come from? Why this is a symbol of Hamshen in your opinion?.

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: Symbol of Hamshen

Postby İLLETYUS » 07 Oct 2008, 15:38

avetik wrote:Oh, I see. Thanks. Well, what is the history of pushi? Where did it come from? Why this is a symbol of Hamshen in your opinion?.


i guess, this is not my opinion, this is our opinion. Every man and every woman (from Hemshin) know that Puşi is the symbol of Hemshin. So where are you from Avetik? I wonder, you are not a Hemshinli?
I don't know it's history and other things. Maybe it comes from Iran. Who knows?
You know we came from Iran? Maybe it belongs Persian culture. I don't know. You tell me.

By the way, and also maybe Tulum and it's music.
User avatar
İLLETYUS
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Jul 2008, 14:37

Next

Return to General Info · Общая Информация · Forumin Masin · Ընդհանուր Տեղեկություններ · Genel Bolum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Rambler's Top100