[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Hamshenian Forum • View topic - Your expectating living in abroad.

Your expectating living in abroad.

What is Hamshen? Why this forum exists?
Что такое Амшен? Для чего существует форум?
Hamshen''e inch pona? As forume inchi homar a? Vum deia?
Ի՞նչ է Համշենը: Ինչո՞ւ է ստեղծվել այս ֆորումը։

Your expectating living in abroad.

Postby Adriné09 » 31 Mar 2009, 20:45

Hello to all the members of this forum. Living in abroad far from our lovely Armenia i would like to discuss with you the following subject; what are your expecting living in abroad and have they realised???

I need some statistics Armenians living in diaspora, if you have some links and details concerning to it pls let me know.
Thank you
Adriné09

Re: Your expectating living in abroad.

Postby avetik » 01 Apr 2009, 05:31

Dear Adrine,

Living abroad is all I know since I was born. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to go to Armenia (yet).
I met many other Armenians who never been to Armenia. Sometimes it feels that there are 2 worlds out there -- Armenia and Diaspora and they exist in parallel.
That's my personal opinion. Like many other nations in similar conditions, Armenians learned to feel at home whenever they are. But, of course, the further we are from Armenia, the easier it is to assimilate. This is the most important trouble we have to deal with. National identity is not an empty sound. To me, even though I have never been to Armenia, it gives a sense of attachment to any other human being on Earth who shares same or similar ancestry.

That's how I feel, if I haven't answered your questions please tell.

And welcome to our forum! :D
avetik

Postby Adriné09 » 01 Apr 2009, 16:26

Adriné09

Postby Hay » 29 May 2009, 18:11

I'm also a Diasporan.
I also have an attachment to the Homeland, and I wish I could re-settle in Western Armenia (that's where my ancestors were from before 1915)
Hay

Return to General Info · Общая Информация · Forumin Masin · Ընդհանուր Տեղեկություններ · Genel Bolum