A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Hamshenian Culture, Literature, Music, Folklore
Амшенская Культура, Литература, Музыка, Фольклор
Hamsheni Kulturan: kirere, chalgun, adatnere, maninere u adsoy ponere :)
Համշենի մշակույթը, գրականությունը, երաժշտությունը և բանահյուսությունը։

A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Hayasa » 13 Jun 2008, 06:28

Can anybody help me !
How can I find the the motion picture, Momi (Grandma) which was filmed in the Hamshen dialect in 2000.

Thanks in advence.
Hayasa
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby MAFRAT » 13 Jun 2008, 07:11

Hazreti GOOGLE sayesinde bulup indirebilirsin Momi'yi.
User avatar
MAFRAT
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 17 Aug 2007, 17:25

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Hayasa » 13 Jun 2008, 09:16

MAFRAT wrote:Hazreti GOOGLE sayesinde bulup indirebilirsin Momi'yi.

Thanks MAFRAT but I could not understand ,please answer in english or armenian or russian :(
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

A comment about use of languages.

Postby avetik » 13 Jun 2008, 09:47

Hayasa wrote:
MAFRAT wrote:Hazreti GOOGLE sayesinde bulup indirebilirsin Momi'yi.

Thanks MAFRAT but I could not understand ,please answer in english or armenian or russian :(


:( Yes, Hayasa, we all speak different combination of languages. Very few of us know all or most of the languages spoken by others. I don't speak or understand Turkish, for example. If you need assistance in translating, please ask other members to help with translation. I doubt that MAFRAT understands any Russian. But apparently he understood English enough to create a reply.

Likewise, MAFRAT, please don't assume that everybody here understands Turkish -- this is not the case for vast majority of Hamshetsi from the other side of Karadeniz. Please understand and reply in the language of the message (that would be more polite, in my opinion)

Thanks!..

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: A comment about use of languages.

Postby Hayasa » 13 Jun 2008, 11:22

avetik wrote:
Hayasa wrote:
MAFRAT wrote:Hazreti GOOGLE sayesinde bulup indirebilirsin Momi'yi.

Thanks MAFRAT but I could not understand ,please answer in english or armenian or russian :(


:( Yes, Hayasa, we all speak different combination of languages. Very few of us know all or most of the languages spoken by others. I don't speak or understand Turkish, for example. If you need assistance in translating, please ask other members to help with translation. I doubt that MAFRAT understands any Russian. But apparently he understood English enough to create a reply.

Thanks!..


Thank you for reply Avetik.
Shat shnorhakal em exbair qo shat hetaqrqir temaneri hamar,vor gta es forumum.

Inchqanov es haskaca MAFRAT@ indz arajarku er ayd film@ pntrel Google -um.
Es porceci baic im uzac@ chem gtnum,ete gitek voreve ashxatox link vortexic hnaravor e qashel et film@, shaat shnorhakal klinem.

Hayasa
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A comment about use of languages.

Postby MAFRAT » 13 Jun 2008, 11:32

avetik wrote:
Hayasa wrote:
MAFRAT wrote:Hazreti GOOGLE sayesinde bulup indirebilirsin Momi'yi.

Thanks MAFRAT but I could not understand ,please answer in english or armenian or russian :(


:( Yes, Hayasa, we all speak different combination of languages. Very few of us know all or most of the languages spoken by others. I don't speak or understand Turkish, for example. If you need assistance in translating, please ask other members to help with translation. I doubt that MAFRAT understands any Russian. But apparently he understood English enough to create a reply.

Likewise, MAFRAT, please don't assume that everybody here understands Turkish -- this is not the case for vast majority of Hamshetsi from the other side of Karadeniz. Please understand and reply in the language of the message (that would be more polite, in my opinion)

Thanks!..


Guys, I'm sorry
But I don't speak English very well.
Anyway, I have just wanted to say "Use GOOGLE". That's all.

Ne kızıyonuz el kadar çocuğa :cry:
User avatar
MAFRAT
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 17 Aug 2007, 17:25

Re: A comment about use of languages.

Postby Hayasa » 13 Jun 2008, 11:35

MAFRAT wrote:
Guys, I'm sorry
But I don't speak English very well.
Anyway, I have just wanted to say "Use GOOGLE". That's all.

Ne kızıyonuz el kadar çocuğa :cry:


No problem Mafrat jan.
I've understaood what you said :D .
But could not find any working link to download it :(
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A comment about use of languages.

Postby MAFRAT » 13 Jun 2008, 12:47

Hayasa wrote:
MAFRAT wrote:
Guys, I'm sorry
But I don't speak English very well.
Anyway, I have just wanted to say "Use GOOGLE". That's all.

Ne kızıyonuz el kadar çocuğa :cry:


No problem Mafrat jan.
I've understaood what you said :D .
But could not find any working link to download it :(


hmm, don't worry.
i have that film.
give me your adress.
i send you via e-mail.
User avatar
MAFRAT
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 17 Aug 2007, 17:25

Re: A comment about use of languages.

Postby Hayasa » 16 Jun 2008, 05:25

MAFRAT wrote:
Hayasa wrote:
MAFRAT wrote:
Guys, I'm sorry
But I don't speak English very well.
Anyway, I have just wanted to say "Use GOOGLE". That's all.

Ne kızıyonuz el kadar çocuğa :cry:


No problem Mafrat jan.
I've understaood what you said :D .
But could not find any working link to download it :(


hmm, don't worry.
i have that film.
give me your adress.
i send you via e-mail.


Thanks a lot!!! :)
I'll my email send you email by PM message.
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Hayasa » 19 Jun 2008, 09:11

At last I could convert the film "Momi" from youtube.com ,but it's unfortunaly not of good quality.


Im canotneri u enkerneri mot et film@ verchin oreri amenashat qnnarkvox filmn e-
hrashali e :)

Xndrum em ete aveli vorakov uneq ays film@ uxarkeq im meilin.
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Aram_Khachaturyan » 24 Jul 2008, 16:41

Chgidem, te voreve mekin okni da, bayts aysor Momi tsutsadrveluya Erevanum! :D
Aram_Khachaturyan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 19:18

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby avetik » 25 Jul 2008, 02:49

Aram_Khachaturyan wrote:Chgidem, te voreve mekin okni da, bayts aysor Momi tsutsadrveluya Erevanum! :D


Inch hajeli lur e, husam vor arants tartsenelu el martik k'haskanan :)

astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Hayasa » 25 Jul 2008, 09:14

Aram_Khachaturyan wrote:Chgidem, te voreve mekin okni da, bayts aysor Momi tsutsadrveluya Erevanum! :D


Ես համոզված եմ ,որ բոլորի դուրը կգա այդ հրաշալի լեզուն:
User avatar
Hayasa
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 06:12
Location: Հայք,Հայաստան Էջմիածին

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby Anahid Keusseyan » 03 Mar 2009, 20:30

Well, well, well, what a surprise. I wish I was able to see this film.

However, whoever is this Mavrat, I address this note to you.

I don't care if you are Christian or Moslem. If you feel you are Armenian, good. Faith has no man made barrier.

At the age of 71, I found out that my grandfather (my mother's father) was a Kurd. My grandmother (my mother's mother, both my mother and grandmother have passed away) survived the 1915 Genocide. My grandmother did not speak Turkish, she was born and bred in an Armenian town. I do not know Turkish or Kurdish. So communication is difficult.

I challenge you, try to learn Armenian. It is the language of prayer and the language of Gods. May be you do not believe me, but I can assure you, it is true. No other language can express the deepest devotional feelings of faith.

I have not been to Turkey, and have no interest to visit. But, on my next trip to Armenia, I will try to find out more about Hamshenites.

Recently, I met few Armenians in Ethiopia, who are cafe au lait and speak and FEEL ARMENIAN.

What a marvel life is. Enjoy your time on this earth.

Good luck. Anahid
Anahid Keusseyan
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Mar 2009, 01:16

Re: A motion picture, Momi (Grandma).---film hamsheni barbarov

Postby avetik » 07 Mar 2009, 17:33

Anahid jan, thank you for joining the forum, we are glad you are with us and sharing your insight.

The short movie "Momi" is available on Youtube and you can watch it here:



astegh badmutine hin
xarnevadza nerin hed,
kidista miy baberun azbarininq himi menq,
azbarininq menq... (c) Hamsheni Azbar
User avatar
avetik
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 09:12


Return to Culture · Культура · Kultura · Մշակույթ · Kultur

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Rambler's Top100